screw you guys I can have a fourth AnE OC if I want
Name: Cassiel De Mancini
Alias: ‘Jang’ (Since his name is hard for some Japanese to pronounce correctly).
Race: Unknown (explained below)
Birthplace: Vatican City
Love Interest: He has an obsession with Frisco Sandego (Owned by
) but outwardly, he appears not to have one.
Exorcist type/Rank: Middle first class tamer and knight.
Cassiel is a calm, kind boy with a bit of a yandere* streak. He’s patient and willing to not only teach others but learn from them at the same time. While he is very even-tempered and rarely loses his ‘cool’, he doesn’t allow people he doesn’t know to walk all over him. He, like Yukio, is considered a brilliant exorcist, and used to be the youngest until Yukio came along. However, he has no hostile feelings towards him and the boys are actually good friends. Cassiel often is sent by the Vatican to True Cross to lecture in classes, and is in consideration for a teaching job. He lives on the campus, but is mostly just an aide to Yukio or accompanies Hideki and Isaiah on their missions, even if it’s just scouting.
*A yandere is someone who can appear sweet and kind but may be crazy. While he isn’t totally mad, he does have moments where he’ll snap at people, and he gets VERY flustered and angry when he’s caught stalking Frisco.
Cassiel was born in Vatican City to two Italian parents- which was shocking, seeing as he has fair skin, blond hair, and blue eyes. Upon his birth, he was rumored to be an angel born on Earth to aid the Vatican, and has since been heralded as a hero and idol for many people across the globe. While he denies it, he showcases inhuman characteristics that neither confirm nor deny the rumor.
Cassiel uses two scythes chained together as his primary weapon, and wears it either on a holster at his hip or on his back. His familiar, Ovid, is a hellhound. He uses tons of blood to summon him, and consequently has a scar on his arm from where he takes the blood.
Misc. facts and features~
- When people who recognize him see him in Vatican City, they will yell “Viva l'angelo terrestre!”, Which means “Long live the earthbound angel!”
- He dated Emiko for a brief time, but both mutually agreed that it wouldn’t work.
- His is considered the worlds’ expert on Succubi and Incubi.
- While he is loved by many people around the world, certain sects of Christianity see him as a false idol that shouldn’t be given the treatment he gets.
- He is deathly, deathly afraid of bats.
- He can read latin.
- He carries a thermos full of tea around with him a lot.